1) Location: Road at entrance of Mulalo (Entrance in front of Novacero Factory.) & Pamericana Sur Km.311.
"Eastern side" of the "Quilotoa Loop - Southern Route"
2) How far: 1hr & 15 minutes from Quito
3) Description: This is a very nice old big cattle property. The main house is 120 years old, that has been remodeled. They have 9 "luxurious rooms", each with private bathroom and fireplace.
4) It is perfect for:
* Couples, Adults, seniors. Not for young children.
* For "Black Sheep Inn" Clients that want to visit the "Cotopaxi National Park" before or after making the "Quilotoa Loop" or that want to rest since the trip to "Black Sheep Inn" is very long.
* Not for young children. Children of 11 years old or older are welcome.
* Horse back riders, need to be experts or very comfortable with horses.