1) Location: Near the town of Chugchilan
2) How far:
* 5+ hrs from Quito. (depends on weater, and road conditions)
* 3+ from Lasso, Cotopaxi.
3) Description: "The Black Sheep Inn is a purpose built (and self-built by the owners) sustainable living setup. All the buildings are made with nearly all local and eco-friendly materials. We get served 3 home-cooked (but restaurant quality) vegetarian meals per day, again made with all local and homegrown ingredients. The water is caught in rain tanks and best of all - the toilets require no flushing." (Notes from Tramps_like_us, Travelerpod.com)
4) It is Perfect for: young adults, Adults & Seniors. Vegetarians.
* People without back problems.
* The facilites are suitable for childres. But, the bus travel "may be" too much for a child. If there is a lot of rain, the road conditions would make the road very bumpy.
5) Important: * "Vegetarian" Meals only.
* Reservations need to be made for 2 or more nights.
* Big cancelation fees will apply.
* Reservations can not be canceled with a month from arrival.